spacer

. . . . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . . .

Wednesday 7 March 2012

CrissCrossing the Social Nets

Well, it's been about 3 hours work, but finally I have managed to get my twitter feeds on fb, and my posts here on blogger cross-posted onto both twitter and facebook thanks to an app called networkedblogs which spits out little chunks of what appears here onto fb and twitland at the same time.  All of this just to save me clicking the share button on each post!

Actually, this should bring in some new followers and viewers; I've been putting a lot of effort into keeping my Ellipsis blog up to date and interesting (hopefully) and I think, like a good meal, it's better shared.  Also I want to encourage comments (woah no comets!) and feedback on my art work and so on, because as I consider entering the world of commercial design/craft or perhaps trying to use art for social/political reasons, I'll need to draw people in to talk about ideas and get customers and supporters.

So, hope this works, be great to get some dynamics going in these pages, and hey, it's been a good learning experience that I hope I can share with others :)

No comments:

Post a Comment