spacer

. . . . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . . .

Friday 8 June 2012

The Waiting Room: the final impressions

completed demo version drying

sections for the upgrade - still not happy with them, and there's as yet no legible caption in speech bubble [I thought I might leave what's being said to the people watching me make these, but in the absence of collaborators, I was stuck as to which direction to take the story - the original ending has beeen lost, and I wasn't too enamoured of it anyway -- except the punchline "no rest for the wicked" - I've cornered myself into having to recreate that final frame for the all seeing eye of LW ;) ]

like my life - upside down & out of focus
"the bells the bells"!
actually I wish I'd been more methodical in showing the upgrades to each frame - one could then use them to make an animation!

ok this is genuinely quite spooky

No comments:

Post a Comment