spacer

. . . . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . . .

Monday 13 February 2012

Henna Peace Sign Pullover Present

Here's a photo of my wonderful Lady wearing the unique roll neck pullover I made in the screenprinting class - I gave it to her on her Birthday back in October, but have only just got round to posting it.

thanks to the lovely lady at the Oxford market who sat next to me one cold winter's day and sewed the patch on.

PS Does anyone have any advice on washing stuff like this? It's silver screened onto black course fabric sewed onto wool - we're thinking just soak, rinse and hang dry...

PPS She does look kind of Aryan soldier in this shot - is it bad that I find her sexy like this?

Read her thoughts on it below...

martine in development: A picture of today 4: I look so proud in this picture, almost like a soldier. I didn't spot the small swastikas on the fabric behind me untill I looked at t...

No comments:

Post a Comment