spacer

. . . . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . . .

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Recent Events...

Oh boy, where to start? It's been a busy, fractured start to the term, and I feel really bogged down with the workload. My long term problems of time-management & organisation have really started to show with taking on this new course, and I'm begining to realise I really need help with these aspects.

on the plus side, I've been creating a lot more output than usual, and trying to take advantage of every opportunity to visit galleries or get involved in arty things generally.

Below you can see some film Martine Votvik & I shot on a trip into the countryside which I'm co-opting for the "Three Little Words" project - one of my words was 'Rural' so that fits in nicely.

Also I spent a hectic weekend in London, visiting the Tate Modern to see Tacita Dean's FILM installation in the turbine hall - more in another post - as well as an exhibition in Mile End from one of Martine's tutors; we also visited the Ratstar Squat Social centre and the Anarchists Bookfair, as well as the ongoing OLSX (Occupy London Stock Exchange) campaign which has set up camp on the steps of St Paul's cathedral.

I spent the weekend experimenting with watercolours, have realised that I have a lot to learn about using a brush!

No comments:

Post a Comment